2/2/11

WIW Wednesday


When I saw this dress at Goodwill I fell in love. It is the most glorious bright yellow shade. Completely divine. It just radiates happiness. These shoes I've had forever and match pretty well. I found the hair flower thing and knew it would be fantastic. Maybe a little over the top, but I didn't care. I enjoy getting dressed up for church so I wore this get up on Sunday. I was ridiculously giddy with my little yellow dress.










I tried to get my dear, sweet mother to take outfit pictures for me. Oh my, she is a work in progress. Maybe. I'm not sure if she really has it in her. I picked the best ones of the bunch and filled in the rest with detail shots. Either way, I can't wait to wear this dress all through the spring and summer. Yellow makes me squee and smile real big like :D

Hair flower: Bealls  Dress: Goodwill  Sweater: Thrift  Shoes: Target Ring: Vintage from Great grandma

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment