2/15/11

music monday (on tuesday...)

It really works out well since I was planning to finish Pere Goriot this week and review that but unfortunately a drink was spilled on him and he was completely ruined. No fear though, I am borrowing a copy and will review next week.

I've been super digging Camera Obscura lately. I looooove the sound they have. If I could singing talent and it couldn't be like Zooey, I would love to sing like this lady. Actually, she has that vibe, her voice is just a bit higher. They're from Scotland (represent!) I guess they're big song was French Navy which is completely fabulous, but I honestly love all 4 albums they have released. Such amazing chill music. I guess it has a kinda 50's feel to it. I can't sing their praises enough, you have to check them out!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment