3/15/11

Mona Lisas & Mad Hatters



I had originally purchased this dress for my store. It's complete vintage, circa 1950 or so. Its in excellent condition too, I was so surprised that the belt was included. Unfortunately I fell in love with it, so it lives in my closet right now. I think its one of those I won't be able to part with. I have another one I guess I'll replace it with if I have to. It's completely awesome in every way, but it fits me strangely so there's no sense in keeping something I don't wear. Right? 

Dress: Thrift  Cardigan: Target  Shoes: Payless

Those shoes are my favorite shoes in the unvierse. They're so perfect. 


These are the fiercest nails I've ever had. I have to do them again. Idk if you can tell but they're red leopard print. Rawr!

I talked my brother into coming down to the dock to take pictures for me. I had visions of a  tea party with stuffed animals for a header but then I realized that would probably be waaaay too* juvenille. I got some really cute pictures out of it though. 
*Heavens to Betsey! I was just proofreading this and I've had the wrong too right there. Goodness! What is with me? I'm glad I proofread! (Using the wrong form of to/two/too is my biggest pet peeve ever)



While we were off to the side taking some different shots Logan said he was being a bartender to the stuffed animals. He got them all drunk, and when we went back poor Alf was passed out in his tea cup. 


My kid is crazy. 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment