5/7/11

Not turtley enough for the turtle club...


We were walking the other day and I spied a turtle. I was surprised at how fast he was. We took him home and he hung out in our back yard for a little while. He kept looking longingly out the fence so I set him free and he happily hopped in the canal and swam away. He was pretty cute.

The next day we had a bunny in our backyard, but bunny would not let me take pictures! Same with blue jay. He visits often and even helped Logan find an Easter egg but whenever I grab my camera and he flies away.

Its almost strange how many animals we have in the neighborhood considering how much closer to the city we are than we were before. I'm honestly not complaining though. Animals are cute and welcome especially since we can't have any living here now.

At the rate I'm going, I don't know how I'll ever be able to live out my dream of being a crazy cat lady by 30.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment