5/10/11

ABC's of ME

I started following anonymous was a woman and I really enjoy her blog. I found this quizzy thing on it and decided I should do it on my blog. Send me a link if you do it too, I'd like to see the answers!
  • Age: 27
  • Bed Size: Twin, currently
  • Chore you hate: Folding laundry
  • Dogs:  Want a corgi somewhere down the line maybe. 
  • Essential start of your day: Coffee/ Pray/ Email
  • Favorite Color: Pink maybe? Purple. 
  • Gold or silver: Copper/ Rose gold
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Instruments I play (or have played): Piano & learning mandolin. Also, I play a mean air guitar/ violin/ drums
  • Job Title: Entrepreneurial shopaholic & mom
  • Kids: I have one.
  • Live: Cape Coral
  • Mom's Name: Paula
  • Nickname: Tiffy tots
  • Overnight hospital stays: not in a while
  • Pet Peeve: People who use bad grammar, esp the wrong to/too/two
  • Quote from a movie: I'm obsessed with this one from Easy A currently: "I don't know what your generation's fascination is with documenting your every thought... but I can assure you, they're not all diamonds. "Roman is having an OK day, and bought a Coke Zero at the gas station. Raise the roof." Who gives a rat's ass?"
  • Right or left handed: Right.
  • Siblings: 2 brothers, younger.
  • Time you wake up: Variable.
  • Underwear: Yes.
  • Vegetables you dislike: Eggplant, I'm known to wake up in the middle of the night talking about how much I hate it. 
  • What makes you run late: Not being able to focus. 
  • X-rays you've had done: Umm. 
  • Yummy food you make: Tons. 
  • Zoo animal: Tigers, leopards, giraffes, walrus, manatees, dolphins, owls & lions

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment