5/19/11

2 Things // Avon related

First:

I got my order in today so naturally I had to try stuff out. Remember when I was telling you last week about the deal on Anew products? Well, I wound up ordering them and tried out the "Rejuvenate Night Sapphire Emulsion" this evening.

Opening the box was magical. This stuff is soooo pretty! All blue and sparkly. These pictures do not even do it justice.

sapphire emulsion

This stuff is marketed to those who are in their 30's. Since I am on the fast track there I figured I would give it a shot. The box claims that you can "get skin that looks up to 5 years younger in just 14 days!" It is made with "Avon's exclusive Spapphire Polypeptide technology with Pore Strength Boosters and is designed to help visibly shrink pores."

Upon first application, I am extremely impressed.

Apparently after Day 1 I can expect pores to look smaller and more refined. Day 2 Unveils your most rejuvenated skin. Day 3 Gives your skin a seamless, airbrushed look. After Day 5 I should see dramatic smoothing, softening, and refining of skin texture. Day 7 See up to a 25% reduction in the appearance of fine wrinkles. After Day 10 my pore appearance will virtually be erased! And after Day 14 my skin will look up to 5 Years Younger!

Don't worry guys, I will totally keep you informed if these claims are true or false. Like I said, I was very impressed with the results of Day 1. I'll know for sure in the morning if my pores are smaller and more refined.

Thing 2:

I was perusing the new catalogs and I spotted this gem:

avon convertible trench

Its a convertible mini trench coat! I'm in LOVE. Its $40 and not going on sale soon, but
its so unbelievably fantastic, I just might have to spring for it for a birthday present or something. IDK. We'll see. I kind of have a deal with myself that I'm not allowed to get anything until I lose like 20 lbs. I'm getting really fat and it's grossing me out. So we'll see what wins out. But yes, it's the coolest. I have to have it. Meep!

Oh hey. If you want to order some Avon, feel free to visit my site.
If you go on the left side and click on "Shop My eBrochure" it pulls up all the catalogs we have out currently. I've found its a much easier way to browse the site. 

So yeah, there's that. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment