9/7/10

we<3it

I'm kind of an astrological nut.  I mean not to the extent that I don't get out of bed if my horoscope says it's going to be a bad day, I do take it all with a grain of salt.  I enjoy looking at the charts of people I meet and learning where their Moon and Mercury and what not are.  Some people scoff, but if you are a 'why, why, why?' person like me, you'll be amazed at how the positioning of your planets at the time of your birth affects your personality. Tarot.com is my favorite place to get horoscopes from because they tend to be pretty spot on.  This one for today, is so ridiculously me: 


 "You like gathering information even when it's not helpful. Today, however, the earthy Virgo Moon gives you the analytical tools you need to sort through the data and keep only what you can use. Although you may find a way to balance your unquenchable curiosity with your current penchant for practicality, it's still easy for you to forget what you're doing now and get distracted by something that looks like fun."


Thats all for now.  
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment