9/9/10

5/30

A picture of somewhere you've been.

the face I am making is due to the fact that I don't like beer.
Okay, well I picked this picture for a few reasons.  First of all, St. Louis is freaking awesome.  It's probably in the top 3 or 4 places I'd like to move to.  That feels like bad English, but I'm not positive.  I really need to get an old school Grammar book.  Anyways, I love the colors in this picture.  The red and goldy/coppery/bronze, my coat is like an khaki green.  My hair was totes perfect in St. Louis too.  The weather was nice and cold with no humidity.  It was a glorious length and the color was pretty righteous.  Not the point.  The main point,
or the reason I most picked this picture, besides how semi-enjoyable my trip was, is in the lower right corner.  You can barely see it.   That is my favorite purse EVER.  Right now, it is sitting in a storage unit down in stupid Fort Myers, missing me I'm sure.  Well maybe not, but I am missing it.  I had finally switched it out for summer before I came up here and now that it's approaching fall, I really need it!  Someday, we will be reunited and it will feel so good.  


I'm sorry, I digress so much.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment