4/5/11

with the taste of poison paradise

I thrifted this skirt last week. Its pretty alright. I'm sure it'll look better once I lose some weight, I'm kinda curvy in it right now. 


I love the little flowers. It looks handmade too. No tag or anything. 


I'm so jealous of people who are good at sewing. I'm okay at reconstructing or mending, but the only thing I've ever made from 'scratch' if you will is a poodle skirt a few years ago. I wish I still had it. It was super cute. Kinda short though. 



Glasses & Top: Bealls  Sweater: Target  Skirt: Thrift  Shoes: Someplace in Georgia

Speaking of reconstructing/ mending... I have this awesome shirt that I hulked the back out of a couple months ago.
I don't know how, it just happened. It has a tear in the middle of the back. So I was thinking I should just take out a panel of the back and put some embroidery or sheer fabric or something in. I found the best sheer butterfly fabric at the store the other day and bought some. Now I just have to get the cajones to make my snips and stitches. I don't know why I'm so scared. Its not like I wear the shirt now anyways. I'm hoping that putting it in my blog will hold me accountable. 

Ha! Yeah right. My batting average is like 50% right now. We'll see what happens. 


Now Playing: Yes, sometimes I listen to Britney Spears. Deal with it. (Toxic)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment