4/23/11

Avon review: Ultra Color Rich Moisture Seduction in Tangerine


Ultra moisturizing maybe orange enough lipstick:
I want to try and start reviewing products that I order. I'm super not good at this sort of thing, so bear with me, I'm a work in progress.

I've been on the hunt for orange lipstick. I was coveting Revlon's Siren but it seemed silly for me to buy some when I should really see if Avon carried any. I spied the Tangerine shade in the catalog and ordered it.

I'm happy with the color. Its not as orange as I wanted, but the shade is lovely none the less. I'm really impressed with how moisturizing the lipstick is. I don't really have dry lips except in the winter but this stuff definitely felt like a lip vacation.

Its on sale right now for $4.99! and comes in 10 gorgeous shades. If you'd like to order this lipstick click here.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment