10/7/10

10/30

Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad:

I've been on a Vampire Weekend kick lately which is bittersweet because I don't get to go to the concert and it makes me very sad because that's all I've really wanted out of this extremely shitty year. Anyways, multipurpose I guess.  I used to listen to Brand New when I was mad at boys. I don't know what I listen to when I'm mad anymore. I don't do well with mad. I tend to just eat those feelings. Semi-Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind always peps me up for some reason. Probably all the talk about blow. Musicals get me perky too I say that because I'm watching Moulin Rouge right now. For perky see also, Better Than Ezra. My taste in music dates me. Whatevs.  EAT IT. Finally, I've been needing some Hold Steady lately to keep me positive.  Oh and lastly for realz, I've been on an MGMT kick, but just that kids song.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment