12/23/10

Merry Festivus!

This post actually has nothing to do with Festivus. Whatevs.

I made this boombastic hat for my great grandma for her 96th birthday party. One of her care takers liked it so much she's wearing it for New Years Eve. I'm thinking maybe I should make a few more and try and sell them on my Etsy or something. 


This flows into my next idea. My mom was watching that Giada lady one day and her wine bottles had Santa hats and scarves so I really want to try making them. It will be too late for Christmas but I think I'll try and make top hats and bowties or something for New Years bottles of champagne. Ohmygosh I'm a genius. I'm so doing this. Don't steal my idea! This is why my LinkedIn profile says I'm a proprietor of bright ideas. I totes am. You should see my notebook, it's filled with them. Anyways, I wish I could figure out how to crochet or knit. I am so good at doing a row, but can not figure out for the life of me how to go to the next row. Silly, I know. I should probably read a book. 

I need to start figuring out my resolutions. I think knitting/crocheting will be one of them. 

I've been listening to the Neon Trees lately. I always saw the video for Animal on TheCoolTV. I wasn't sure about them because of singer dude's hair, but I dig his voice and they're delightfully idk... poppy whateverish. I like the music that can make me dance. They do it for me. Plus they have a girl drummer which is ferociously awesome. Right on. 

I find this picture amusing because I look like a tranny with a face lift or something and Lo is looking at me like I'm nuts.

This one is almost cute.

This one too.

Alot of pictures I have from legit cameras lately are really blurry. Strange. 7x the mp of my stupid phone camera and they're blurry. It sucks 'cause they would be super cute otherwise.

Oh well, whatever. YOU ME AND THAT RAD SWEATER.  Or maybe it's red. Yeah I think it's red, but 'rad sweater' is awesome. I think that could be like... oh idk. I like it. Maybe I'll name my blog that. Oh, You, Me, & That Red Sweater' would be a really sweet Aquabats cover band name.

Okay, I have a ton of crap to do. Writing will have to wait until later.

xoxo

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment