6/7/11

Happy Birthday to Me


If I was one of the cool kids I would have one of those snazzy '28 before 29' lists all set up to post but I'm not. I guess I have some stuff to do in my head but I won't share, because whenever I share I'm not compelled to actually do said things. The time to look out is when I keep quiet. Then you know I'm serious and don't know what to expect. Or something like that.


Anyways, yeah. I'm twenty-eight. I'm borderline depressed about the whole thing. I mean it's so old. Sort of. I'm thisclose to 30 and am nowhere near where I think I should be. Sigh! It's all part of the plan, more or less, right?

Oh, and I'll throw in my birth chart too for shits & giggles.


If you understand this, I love you and lets be total bffs.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment