6/5/11

feel good, inc. (2)

Apparently, I've used this title before, but I'm feeling uncreative and I liked it thus the (2).

Last week I got a really horrible case of tonsillitis. I'm on antibiotics now so I'm starting to feel better.
I'm almost feeling on top of the world right now which is a really great feeling considering how I usually feel. I don't know if its the amoxicillin or the new moon solar eclipse in Gemini the other day but I'm loving it. I hope it stays for a long while. I need it.

We had a housewarming slash birthday party this past weekend. It was waaaaaay funner than I expected it to be. I am so blessed to have such wonderful caring people in my life. It makes my heart smile. I will definitely post the pictures later this week.

I was really hoping to start taking a yoga class this week but looking at my to-do list there is no way that will be possible. Bummer bears. Next week most definitely.

I'm trying to get Lo into VPK for the summer so he can hopefully transition to school easier. OMG its so crazy that he goes to school this fall. I can't believe it. I'm going to be so lost without him. I mean, not really, it will be really good for him to be in school but... wow. I'll miss him. We've been inseparable for years now. How fast time flies.

Some quick little outfit shots since its been a while. I took them too early so most of them got too much light.

Sweater: Ross Tank: Bealls Skirt: Thrifted Sandals: Target



There has to be another way to do these to make them smoother. Hmm.

I was watching My Best Friend's Wedding the other day while cleaning and I kept thinking I really really really need a George. That night my friend, Cyndi, was telling me how she just got a gay bff at work. I'm so jealous. I have to steal him. Or she at least needs to share.

I need to get a nice notebook this week because I have a million thoughts running around in my head and it is impossible for me to stay focused and accomplish anything. So frustrating! A 5 subject one seems imperative. I always have extensive shopping lists and to do lists. Why is this? If I can't get it all done now, how will I ever do anything if I had a normal job? HOW DO PEOPLE DO THIS???

Anyways, hope you guys have a good week!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment